You may not think so, but a professional aluminum racing seat is as important in a drag car as it is in a oval or road racer. The increased feel for your car will help you with chassis set-up and give you more consistent times. And you will be able to concentrate on the lights better if you are comfortable and relaxed. It may also mean saving the car if you get out of shape, and at the speeds today's door slammers reach, you need all the safety features of a KIRKEY racing seat.
- Constructed from MIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum. MIG welded on the inside for added strength.
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added strength and safety.
- Contoured high density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support.
- Cloth upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points.
- Extra thick, high density foam on rib support for added comfort and safety.