Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The complete system boosts the stock 2010 Mustang GT to 492HP.
Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The high-output complete systems boost stock 2005-2008 vehicles to 462HP.
Tuner kits are available.
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering, LLC offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
2010 Complete System - Included Components and Features
- Flywheel horsepower/torque:
Stock (factory rating): 315/325
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 10 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied Diablosport Predator programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel. Other benefits include:
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC's
- Fuel system upgrade includes:
- High flow replacement fuel injectors
- 255 lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness. Used in conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow quality roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing and filter with heat shield
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Charge-air cooler assembly includes:
- Molded silicone discharge elbow, Bosch compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-flow Bosch water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Exclusive, large capacity, dual pass water cooler. Dual pass design increases effectiveness for superior cooling and improved performance, even during extended heavy throttle operation
Contact Southeast Performance for details and special pricing.